bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is in it for me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

what is in it for me? Empty
PostSubject: what is in it for me?   what is in it for me? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 am

you might be asking.
"if I make a picture, what do I get? is it worth my while?"
"depends on what worth your while is, but what you get from making a picture, and winning is.
1. your name will be a different color.
2. your picture you made will be plastered every where. so hope you like fame.
3. even if you don't win you can say, yes I am learning on the computer. Smile every one wins
4. and so much more to come. please remember that we are a new forum...... and we don't have as so many members as every one else.
Back to top Go down
Evanbuddy16
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: what is in it for me?   what is in it for me? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am

will my miley photo be posted?
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: what is in it for me?   what is in it for me? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm

no, you have to enter it into our picture of the month. and it has to follow the topic. you can read more about it in ''of the month'' it's not open yet so we might not be able to get to Decembers.
Back to top Go down
Joy
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: what is in it for me?   what is in it for me? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 am

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is in it for me?   what is in it for me? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

what is in it for me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bearvilleoutsiders :: picture of the month.-
Jump to: