bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!

HomehomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

4th of july party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 4th of july party!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am

ok every one, now i know no one is going to be on the computer on the 4th of July. its just crazy, and if ya are not saying any thing bad. ok so our 4th of July party will be on the 7th of July. sound good. because im not going to be here on the 4th or the 5th. because im having my birth day. so hers the info

den: woods, USA
place: gather in side ok Maxine house, then follow the plans

pacific: 5pm
MT: 6pm
central: 7pm
eastern: 1pm
UK: 1am

what is the plan to do?

first meet Maxine's condo, out side or inside what ever.
then go to the neighborhood and dress up in your most crazy colorful outfit, and have a praide. Razz and from the neighborhood make out way to the sports place, then to the bear uni, and then to the pawfomring arts center.
and go inside, and play around till Admin calls time to next subject. the next subject will be getting into your best bathing suit and head down to the sunshine shores. and have a beach party. and then have a fashion show, 5 rounds starting with Admin and then who ever wins that round picks the next outfit basics, and winner. and after that make our way to the neighborhood and have a dance party, and then say good bye- good night.

so ad ya can tell where going to be doing tons of fun things Smile sure hope to see every one there! and also we will chat on chat box, so we know what is going on.

-AHP

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4th of july party!   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm

part over hope you had fun!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

4th of july party!
Page 1 of 1