bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

news section rules, and reg. MUST READ FIRST.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dodge
teddy
teddy
dodge

news section rules, and reg. MUST READ FIRST. Empty
PostSubject: news section rules, and reg. MUST READ FIRST.   news section rules, and reg. MUST READ FIRST. Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm

hi every one. I am dodge, and also the head of news management.. I have some things to tell you about our very cool, updated news section. here are some rules about posting in the news section if you are not - Arcee Pattinson, or a news bear.

1. please put all text in Italic. if it is not, it will be CHANGED to the Italic text [EXAMPLE: Extra, Extra read all about it.]
2. if your news does not have a picture referring to what the news is we will add one for you.
3. if you are a news bear, and feel that this is unfair, please note that all members in BVO, 'BearVilleOutsiders' are all equal. and if you do not agree to this then please note that we will have a discussion in the coming up news bear panel.
4. if you are a admin of BVO please do not think that Arcee Pattinson is special, beacuse she does not have to apply to these rules. one reason she already knows them.
5. once you have posted a good amount of news in the news section, you will have the chance to become a certified News bear.
6. please do not expect some of these rules to stay the same. we are the pioneers of BearVilleOutsiders.

-ALSO. in every news post please put this message on your post.

'Want to bring BVO it's news? apply to be a news bear now! CLICK HERE
limited time only!'

Code:
 [i][color=red][/i][/color][color=red][i]Want to bring BVO it's news? apply to be a news bear now! [url=http://bearvilloutsiders.forumotion.net/bvo-f36/jobs-in-bvo-t34.htm]CLICK HERE[/url][/i][/color][color=red][i]limited time only![/i][/color][color=red][i][/color] [/i] 

thank you all members of BvO!

Back to top Go down

news section rules, and reg. MUST READ FIRST.
Page 1 of 1