bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rules of share time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

rules of share time Empty
PostSubject: rules of share time   rules of share time Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

in share time, we might get somethings that are to say not to nice, in share time. your stories can not have, bad content. we will ask you to remove the bad, and if not done so within an hour it will be removed, just the bad part. not the whole story its self.
when posting link, AND A USER REPORTS A VIRUS FROM SOME THING YOU POSTED WILL LEAD TO A BAN! we are not playing around with that.
you may also warn us of a site that makes some thing go wrong. so to say if i was posting my site to have viruses WHICH IT DOES NOT! . i would post the general name such as bearvilleoutsiders.
ok but when posting a good site that is fine to join, you may post a link. and for youtube. i have not tested to see if it will let us post imbeded. but you may if it works, and you may post a link to the vid. BUT IF THIS VIDEO HAS UN FRIENDLY THINGS IT WILL BE REMOVED!
here at BVO i let the members post these things, this is a privilege. and many other sites do not get to have this.
thank you

-AHP
Back to top Go down

rules of share time
Page 1 of 1