bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Videos?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine
teddy
teddy
Jasmine

Youtube Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Videos?   Youtube Videos? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

How do you record a youtube video with your BABV characters? Also, which sites can you use that are NOT youtube? Question
Back to top Go down
FannyRockStar
teddy
teddy
FannyRockStar

Youtube Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos?   Youtube Videos? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 am

hmm i never have make une but i know you need to buy a hypeercamp or awww ik
Back to top Go down
Faith4LeafClover584
teddy
teddy
Faith4LeafClover584

Youtube Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos?   Youtube Videos? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 am

I know how!ok So you don't need to buy hypercam you can download it.I suggest keeping it on unregistered hypercam.Then you record your video.Pull back up the thing and stop recordin you can set it so that when you stop the recording you wont see it by using sticky keys.Then go to play on it watch your video then,go to windows movie maker your video wont be in the video area but
it will be above it insert it in your video area and save it you may add music..Go to your youtube account and got to upload it wil drop down a click uplodad from hypercam...thats all for now see if you can do the rest if not.....ask me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube Videos? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos?   Youtube Videos? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Youtube Videos?
Page 1 of 1