bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

helping. who does it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

helping. who does it? Empty
PostSubject: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:17 am

hi I was bored and I was wondering who likes to help, sooo I did this.

the fake new girl

I dressed up like a new person and asked for help, a few minutes passed, and only two people said ok, I will or something saying that they will help me. and after they said that they left.
I also found some High rollers, I have an eye for employees and so on. and they did not say a thing, or just left.

helping. who does it? 19393539884732385

helping. who does it? 193935399988593817

and at the end, I found an a worker, and asked, and then put one of my own rare out fits, and said Game over twice.

Not helped

the fake new boy

then I got one of my friends account to help, and so, I had them dress up like a nuwbie also, at first no one helped. then once they went into the buildabear workshop, and they asked for help, and Two people helped. both girls, but they slowly lost them.

helping. who does it? 193935401228902163v

Helped

the real new girl

and then for the topper, I made a new account. I asked for help and a boy helped me, I was following him to the library (the place I was asking to go to) and I lost him at the neighbor hood. and then a girl helped, and I met the boy again at the library, "they where so nice"

Helped

helping. who does it? 193935401655107415
Back to top Go down
Joy
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 am

WOW!u would thing people would jump at the chance to help a fellow babv memberr!
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm

yeah, thats what I thought. but it was still very cool.
Back to top Go down
Joy
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 am

Very intresting wow what a smile
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

LOL....that's sorta evil....lol.
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Remi11 wrote:
LOL....that's sorta evil....lol.

lol, how remi?
Back to top Go down
FannyRockStar
teddy
teddy
FannyRockStar

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 pm

wow almost all are bad ha ha just kidding ¬¬
Back to top Go down
MaraHearts
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Cause...you didnt really need help...LOL JK...so you were making them help...lol Wink
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Remi11 wrote:
Cause...you didnt really need help...LOL JK...so you were making them help...lol Wink

yeah, but just to see if they help. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Lady Pattz wrote:
Remi11 wrote:

Yeah..not much people do lol
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 am

Remi11 wrote:
Lady Pattz wrote:
Remi11 wrote:

Yeah..not much people do lol

yeah, even when I am just in BABV I see peope that need help, and no one helps.
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah..they are the evil ones lol Smile
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 am

Remi11 wrote:
well, maybe they where busy, or somthin ya never know Razz
Back to top Go down
MaraHearts
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Lol remi cool story
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Lady Pattz wrote:
Remi11 wrote:
well, maybe they where busy, or somthin ya never know Razz

Maybe,or they have a disease called "I will not help anyone" disease.
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:55 pm

lol maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helping. who does it?   helping. who does it? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

helping. who does it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bearvilleoutsiders :: talk :: build-a-bear-
Jump to: