bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Hi there! Welcome to BearVilleOutsiders! A fun fulled place for all who plays Build-a-Bearville. So what are you waiting for? Join, or log in! Don't miss out on all the fun!
bearvilleoutsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomehomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like ClubPenguin.. :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FannyRockStar
teddy
teddy
FannyRockStar

I like ClubPenguin.. :P Empty
PostSubject: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 pm

I love playing this virtual game! is fun but will never beat me buildabearville as I only like it because I am a member Razz but the game is fun x] then he plays it xD
I hate my weird name : Mora1616 IS so SPANISH!! grr... I like ClubPenguin.. :P 343769
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 pm

lol, I don't play club penguin, but iv'e herd lots about it. do you need to pay to play it?
Back to top Go down
MaraHearts
teddy
teddy

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Well you dont need to pay.
But you need to pay to be a member to buy clothes and puffles and stuff like that.
Yes i love ClubPenguin im a member on there.
My name is LilyGem.
Back to top Go down
FannyRockStar
teddy
teddy
FannyRockStar

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Arcee Pattinson wrote:
lol, I don't play club penguin, but iv'e herd lots about it. do you need to pay to play it?

mm well to play no, but to buy clothes and decorate your house u need a membership card (you can buy it on target, disney stores, and sometimes in walmart)
you can get a card of: 1 month= 10dollars | 6 months= 30dollars | 1 year= 59.99 dollards [lol why 59.99 if are 60.00 lol Razz ]
and sometimes in parties or in special days they decorate and always give you free items woooo
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm

FannyRockStar wrote:
Arcee Pattinson wrote:

mm well to play no, but to buy clothes and decorate your house u need a membership card (you can buy it on target, disney stores, and sometimes in walmart)
you can get a card of: 1 month= 10dollars | 6 months= 30dollars | 1 year= 59.99 dollards [lol why 59.99 if are 60.00 lol Razz ]
and sometimes in parties or in special days they decorate and always give you free items woooo

yeah I would most likey get mad at it, like "WHY
MUST I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP FOR THE COOOL STUFF?!?!?" lol I'm on a game
like that called dizzywood, last night I got sooo mad lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Remi11
teddy
teddy
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 pm

I have a club penguin account though I don't go on it.I got bored of it.LOL.
XD
Back to top Go down
FannyRockStar
teddy
teddy
FannyRockStar

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Arcee Pattinson wrote:
FannyRockStar wrote:
Arcee Pattinson wrote:

yeah I would most likey get mad at it, like "WHY
MUST I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP FOR THE COOOL STUFF?!?!?" lol I'm on a game
like that called dizzywood, last night I got sooo mad lol Razz

lol dizzywoood O_o
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm

yeah, I woulden't go to dizzywood it is kind of a waste of time, unless you are a gold memeber. : P
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Admin
Admin
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 pm

I made a new section just for games!
Back to top Go down
dodge
teddy
teddy
dodge

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:00 pm

penguins are scary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like ClubPenguin.. :P   I like ClubPenguin.. :P Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I like ClubPenguin.. :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bearvilleoutsiders :: games R us :: Disney Games!-
Jump to: